The crew is back after a short break to recharge and enjoy our newfound freedoms here in Melbourne, Australia.
For volume 3 of Mixes to Move You, we have a selection of unique mixes from under the radar artists to get you through the week and prepare to cut loose on the city.
Mixes are roughly ordered from chilled to banging! 😎
Share these beats:
1. Rynth presents Romina (AR)
A lush tribal infused mix all the way from Buenos Aires. 🌴
2. So It Goes Radio #75 - Ramiro Drisdale
A well-crafted journey through the deeper side of House music. 🎶
3. Susan Right - Disfruta Ahora Sunset Session 3
Four hours of beautiful sunset vibes to get you through your day. 🌇
4. Chuggin Edits - The Best Of Deep House Lounge
A deep Disco set from a master of the trade. 🍺
5. Stream From The Heart #26 - Priya Sen
Pretty damn good uplifting prog set with a solid kick-drum. 💝
6. Bangalore Rave Community #36 - Quistek
Did you know top progressive house is coming out of India now? 🍛
7. J-Slyde - No Space From Breaks
33 tracks of broken beat goodness. 💔
8. DM Podcast Series #9 - MISH\\\'CHIEF
Smooth, deep and progressive sounds. 🔥
9. Leise Sound Music Presents - Mendoza
Don\\\'t be fooled by the slow start, this one builds and builds... 👷♀️
10. EEEMUS - The GOOD, The BAD And The EEEMUS
An amazing one of a kind set, like nothing you have heard before. 🥇
11. ZigMon @ Earth Frequency Festival 2021
Just another edition of festival FOMO. 😋
12. DHSA Podcast #044 - Siphe Tebeka
Solid Techno banger straight out of Africa! 🦁
Equal Dose Doof
I'm baby locavore sartorial blog ethical next level. Leggings gatekeep Brooklyn authentic.
Return to Source mixed by Ripley
Cut Loose Crew is proud to present 'Return to Source' mixed by DJ Ripley. An unapologetic ode to the dancefloor that blends the past, present and future.