It’s been six years since I released my last mix, ‘Phased’. That’s a bit long really, isn’t it? Oh well, better late than never. So, I am pleased to announce the launch of the CLC podcast with my new mix ‘Unfazed’.
Musically, there’s little shared between the two mixes. Phased is a mix of House and Techno, while Unfazed is strictly disco (sort of). The titles are similar because I’m lazy. 😉
Unfazed features the best disco tracks I’ve discovered over the past few years. It was actually one of the most challenging mixes I’ve created. There is something uniquely challenging about mixing disco. The structure and sound can vary significantly between tracks while ostensibly still being ‘disco’.
Given these tumultuous times, I think the upbeat sound of disco is just what’s needed. I hope you enjoy this mix, and we’ll be back soon with the next instalment from Melbourne based Alex White.
Support the crew and follow us on SoundCloud. 👍
- Evil Smarty – Let’s Do It
- Jkriv & Adeline – Vertigo (Jkriv Dub)
- Andy Buchan – Higher (Fingerman’s Old Skool Rework)
- Funkatron – Disco Sensation
- Dr Packer – Give It Up
- Massiande – Dancing Stuff (I Love The Way) (Moodena Remix)
- Toby O’connor – Back In ’95 (Fingerman’s Nude Disco Remix)
- Da Lukas – Let The Rhythm Ride
- Alexz – That’s The Way (Angelo Ferreri Remix)
- Soledrifter – Silence Is Sound (Feat Issa)
- 2 Billion Beats – Tomorrow, Today
- Andy Buchan – Waspy
- Luca Debonaire – A New Day
- Dj Mark Brickman – Again & Again
- Alex Arcocha – Higher (Ilya Santana Remix)
Share these beats:
I'm baby locavore sartorial blog ethical next level. Leggings gatekeep Brooklyn authentic.
Cut Loose Crew is proud to present 'Return to Source' mixed by DJ Ripley. An unapologetic ode to the dancefloor that blends the past, present and future.
The crew is excited to welcome Dr Hitchcock to our ever-evolving podcast series with a killer blend of phat electro, pumping house and driving prog!